I work with the most amazing people, and I'm not merely saying that. One of my colleagues is the most intelligent, kind, thoughtful... (you know) people I know. We don't see each other as often as I would like, but she's the one I lean on for intelligence and wisdom. It could be world politics, family, school, whatever. Yesterday I received a Google Chat from her. Even though we didn't have the opportunity to talk face to face, I knew she was there for me. KVW is amazing, and I am thankful to know her and have the opportunity to learn from her. #graciassenorita
I work with the most amazing people, and I'm not merely saying that. One of my colleagues is the most intelligent, kind, thoughtful... (you know) people I know. We don't see each other as often as I would like, but she's the one I lean on for intelligence and wisdom. It could be world politics, family, school, whatever. Yesterday I received a Google Chat from her. Even though we didn't have the opportunity to talk face to face, I knew she was there for me. KVW is amazing, and I am thankful to know her and have the opportunity to learn from her. #graciassenorita
Comments
And I'm also happy that Saturday morning is here and I'm drinking coffee and reading your
gratitude posts.
Sorry I got behind and thank you for shining a light on some great gratitudes.