Everyone knows I love a good challenge. It's why I blogged every day (almost every day) in October and didn't blog at all in November and barely in December. What is wrong with me? It's why in school if I had my name on the board for poor behavior, I kept getting in trouble to get more marks behind my name. Perhaps I am merely an elementary school kid in need of a sticker chart.
I'm thankful for my friend RL who is the one who encouraged me to try the 10,000 kettlebell swing challenge last year. I'm going it again this month. It's a challenge. I can document what I do because for some reason my mind needs this. Anyway, RL is always there to give me a new workout challenge or challenge my mind in other ways.
My gratitude is for RL giving me a new sticker chart for working out this year. Each day I color in the day I worked out. It'll be all colorful (I hope) by the end of the year. I'm four for four as of today. As we were talking the other night she also challenged me to 1000 hours outside in a year. This, however, seems absurd. I automatically did the math (or grabbed a calculator) that means 2.74 hours outside a day. Instead of printing out the 1000 chart, I printed out the 100. I'm not completely in with this yet, but heck, I'll see how long it takes to get to 100. I started on Thursday and have an hour.
I give gratitude for challenges and those people like RL that challenge me.
Comments