Today's person of gratitude is the wonderful human, yesterday, that knew I'd be getting home late and, unbeknownst it to me, came into my house and unloaded my dishwasher. I hate unloading the dishwasher and getting clothes out of the dryer. I can tell that they checked the laundry room to help with the folding of clothes too and merely found a basket of folded clothes on the dryer. Ok, this is a complete lie, but it would be the best thing ever if it actually happened.
In reality my person of gratitude today is not even a person I like. In fact, I find him utterly annoying. That being said, as I was leaving my meeting yesterday and waiting for another colleague to show, I jokingly asked him to start my car, and he did. He took my keys and started my car as I waited for my friend/colleague. It was actually really nice, and I am grateful.
I"m also really grateful for DA who made me the cool Cubs keychain. It's really amazing. She's also made me a couple of purses. The girl has talent.
Comments