I'm going to show gratitude for a person in my blog entries. If the person is someone I actually know, I'm also going to send them a note. We'll see how this goes when I'm back at work. For now, it seems like a fun challenge showing my appreciation for wonderful people.
LR, mother of Britt, and I were going out to eat last night. I asked if we could get pizza and salad and stay in at my house instead of going out. Not only did she go along with my plan; she also brought Britt to play. It was great to sit and chat with the two of them. Because we were able to relax and hang out, we were able to catch up and share parts of our lives. Life gets busy, and I am grateful for time to slow down and catch up.
If you're wondering who I was most happy to see, it was LR, of course.
Comments