My person of gratitude today, AM, comes from a meeting after school yesterday. I walked in super pissed off with my job and some adults in the building. In fact, as I walked into my meeting I told them I was going to quit singing the words to Hot Girl Bummer. Anyway, a colleague showed the above drawing. The administrator (who took my phone and took a selfie) brought up the kissy, kissy, sucky, sucky picture in our conversation about observing other teachers. I actually laughed and smiled which I never dreamt I would do today since I was sooooo incredibly crabby. Thanks to whoever drew the picture and thanks to AM for being my person of gratitude today. YAY!
My person of gratitude today, AM, comes from a meeting after school yesterday. I walked in super pissed off with my job and some adults in the building. In fact, as I walked into my meeting I told them I was going to quit singing the words to Hot Girl Bummer. Anyway, a colleague showed the above drawing. The administrator (who took my phone and took a selfie) brought up the kissy, kissy, sucky, sucky picture in our conversation about observing other teachers. I actually laughed and smiled which I never dreamt I would do today since I was sooooo incredibly crabby. Thanks to whoever drew the picture and thanks to AM for being my person of gratitude today. YAY!
Comments