My person of gratitude today is a student (BD) that I've never had in class. On Friday when she was in our hallway talking to me and another teacher. I thought her glasses (free from the Bloomington Police Department when they came for their drug talks) would go great with our jerseys when we had to go on stage Saturday night. Although I ended up not having to go on stage, because I was the loud cheerer in the crowd, I wore the glasses all Saturday afternoon and evening. They actually change to blue in the cold and/or dark. I enjoyed wearing them. On Sunday when I returned home, I had this message in my email:
"I hope you remember my sunglasses tomorrow and I hope you didn’t break them or else
. See you tomorrow I better have than by 7:55." Of course, I remembered the glasses. When I saw BD this morning, I smiled and gave her the glasses. It was actually really cute and a great way to start my Monday morning.

Comments