I spent the last 24 hours or so with today's person of gratitude, KC. Always, I can count on her to be there for me when it comes to biking and biking events. Last night was the RAGBRAI announcement party. The route was announced and looks like a decent route. More importantly, our jersey won the jersey contest. KC went up on stage with the group and didn't give me a hard time when I said I didn't want to. It was awesome! I look forward to riding with her again in April.
I spent the last 24 hours or so with today's person of gratitude, KC. Always, I can count on her to be there for me when it comes to biking and biking events. Last night was the RAGBRAI announcement party. The route was announced and looks like a decent route. More importantly, our jersey won the jersey contest. KC went up on stage with the group and didn't give me a hard time when I said I didn't want to. It was awesome! I look forward to riding with her again in April.

Comments
But this I didn't know. There's a different route every year?