Today's gratitude is to the person bringing new pool cues and two bags of stuffed animals (for the claw machine) at our local watering hole yesterday. I said no to happy hour earlier,, and then I went for one with the crew. When I arrived, my person of gratitude was brining in the new pool cues and had the bags of stuffed animals on the pool table. I went over and chatted him up. At the end of our conversation I walked away with the multicolored Taz! Thanks person I don't know. I had fun playing with Taz as we all talked. Taz will accompany me on my trip to God's Country today. #funtimes
Today's gratitude is to the person bringing new pool cues and two bags of stuffed animals (for the claw machine) at our local watering hole yesterday. I said no to happy hour earlier,, and then I went for one with the crew. When I arrived, my person of gratitude was brining in the new pool cues and had the bags of stuffed animals on the pool table. I went over and chatted him up. At the end of our conversation I walked away with the multicolored Taz! Thanks person I don't know. I had fun playing with Taz as we all talked. Taz will accompany me on my trip to God's Country today. #funtimes

Comments
I heart that guy.