Last night I went to my stylist to get my hair cut. I love her! She has a similar personality and similar beliefs to myself. We are able to talk about politics and be disgusted by the same thing. We also typically judge other people in the salon and walking past the windows outside. It seem mean, but it's always fun. Plus, I always laugh when I'm in her chair. Actually, she is delightful and sometimes snorts when she laughs which I find adorable. Last night I was able to get her to snort at least three times. #winning . #gratitude #funtimes
Last night I went to my stylist to get my hair cut. I love her! She has a similar personality and similar beliefs to myself. We are able to talk about politics and be disgusted by the same thing. We also typically judge other people in the salon and walking past the windows outside. It seem mean, but it's always fun. Plus, I always laugh when I'm in her chair. Actually, she is delightful and sometimes snorts when she laughs which I find adorable. Last night I was able to get her to snort at least three times. #winning . #gratitude #funtimes

Comments
My kind of politics. My kind of humor. Makes the hair cutting visit extra fun.