It seems that sometimes I have gratitude for an individual without knowing their name. Actually, I saw this car parked next to me on the way into the grocery store. As it clicked in my mind what was really going on, I was already walking to the grocery store. When I came back, I was relieved the car was still there, but disappointed the driver was putting groceries into the vehicle. I took the snap anyway, but I wasn't able to retake to get the back seat which was similar to the front without being more obvious. Although there was a lot of disgust, I was also thankful for the shock given my system. When I think I need to eat and live more healthy, I'll remember this car. Obviously, I'm doing better than someone. Although it left me with a lot of questions, the main question was about the length of time it took for the inside of the car to look like this. Happy Monday!
It seems that sometimes I have gratitude for an individual without knowing their name. Actually, I saw this car parked next to me on the way into the grocery store. As it clicked in my mind what was really going on, I was already walking to the grocery store. When I came back, I was relieved the car was still there, but disappointed the driver was putting groceries into the vehicle. I took the snap anyway, but I wasn't able to retake to get the back seat which was similar to the front without being more obvious. Although there was a lot of disgust, I was also thankful for the shock given my system. When I think I need to eat and live more healthy, I'll remember this car. Obviously, I'm doing better than someone. Although it left me with a lot of questions, the main question was about the length of time it took for the inside of the car to look like this. Happy Monday!
Comments
That makes me laugh.
I hope this car gets a decluttering soon. It looks kind of sad.