Last night I had a condo association meeting to discuss landscape. We've been dealing with this bid for over nine months. It's disheartening. I had already had a district tech meeting after school and thought about skipping the condo association meeting. In fact, I sent the above text to the management company president saying I might not be able to make the meeting. I appreciate him and his reply enough that I went and spent two hours listening and talking about the newest proposal. I feel gratitude for people who get me and think similarly to me. Plus, it was good that I went and voiced my opinions... I think. At least it's Friday!
Last night I had a condo association meeting to discuss landscape. We've been dealing with this bid for over nine months. It's disheartening. I had already had a district tech meeting after school and thought about skipping the condo association meeting. In fact, I sent the above text to the management company president saying I might not be able to make the meeting. I appreciate him and his reply enough that I went and spent two hours listening and talking about the newest proposal. I feel gratitude for people who get me and think similarly to me. Plus, it was good that I went and voiced my opinions... I think. At least it's Friday!
Comments