Football is my favorite sport to watch. It's one of the reasons I love fall. Saturday I was able to watch the Iowa State Cyclones beat Texas Tech Red Raiders. The field was full of red, but the correct red (actually wearing white jerseys) team won. Sunday is also game day. Today I spent a couple of hours drinking coffee and watching the pregame show. I'd love to be an announcer for the ESPN Game Day Show or at least have a small part. Since I live in Minnesota and have to watch the Queens most Sundays, I can merely get notifications from ESPN on my phone to let me know how the game is going. It's probably OK since it allows me to get outside on a beautiful day like today. Yay!
Football is my favorite sport to watch. It's one of the reasons I love fall. Saturday I was able to watch the Iowa State Cyclones beat Texas Tech Red Raiders. The field was full of red, but the correct red (actually wearing white jerseys) team won. Sunday is also game day. Today I spent a couple of hours drinking coffee and watching the pregame show. I'd love to be an announcer for the ESPN Game Day Show or at least have a small part. Since I live in Minnesota and have to watch the Queens most Sundays, I can merely get notifications from ESPN on my phone to let me know how the game is going. It's probably OK since it allows me to get outside on a beautiful day like today. Yay!


Comments