My favorite season is most certainly summer, but I also am a big fan of fall. For the most part, I don't mind the crisp weather. I do, however, adore the changing of the leaves and the feeling of being outside wearing a sweatshirt. It's pretty incredible. Let's be honest, it's not summer, but it's a close second. Today I went for my first ride in several weeks, and it was glorious. I feel as thought the pictures show it all.
My favorite season is most certainly summer, but I also am a big fan of fall. For the most part, I don't mind the crisp weather. I do, however, adore the changing of the leaves and the feeling of being outside wearing a sweatshirt. It's pretty incredible. Let's be honest, it's not summer, but it's a close second. Today I went for my first ride in several weeks, and it was glorious. I feel as thought the pictures show it all.
Comments