My favorite day of break is the first day. Waking up in the middle of the week without an alarm and being able to stay under the covers for an extended period of time is glorious. Of course, I also use days like these to take care of boring chores (trash/recycling/organics). Today's brisk walk (air temp and speed) made we want to be outside a little more, so I went back inside and donned my jacket. Although my walk was fairly short, I love the colors and changes of fall. Alas, I needed to get back inside to finish Dad's Maybe Book by Tim O'Brien. I wasn't sure if it'd be for me since I don't have children, but this book was most certainly worth the read and the five stars I awarded it. Tim O'Brien will speak tonight in Minneapolis. I'll be in attendance adding more reason the first day of break is always my favorite.
My favorite day of break is the first day. Waking up in the middle of the week without an alarm and being able to stay under the covers for an extended period of time is glorious. Of course, I also use days like these to take care of boring chores (trash/recycling/organics). Today's brisk walk (air temp and speed) made we want to be outside a little more, so I went back inside and donned my jacket. Although my walk was fairly short, I love the colors and changes of fall. Alas, I needed to get back inside to finish Dad's Maybe Book by Tim O'Brien. I wasn't sure if it'd be for me since I don't have children, but this book was most certainly worth the read and the five stars I awarded it. Tim O'Brien will speak tonight in Minneapolis. I'll be in attendance adding more reason the first day of break is always my favorite.
Comments