Yesterday and today have been more about action and less about adventure. Tomorrow I go back to school, and I've been doing the last minute preparations. My school plants are off the deck and in the car ready to be carried to my classroom. The school supplies folks generously donated for are in the car as well. My school bag is next to the door, and my lunch bag and water bottles are on the counter ready to be filled. I've got this! Plus, last night I didn't have a teacher nightmare, so I must be feeling more confident about this. #ready
Yesterday and today have been more about action and less about adventure. Tomorrow I go back to school, and I've been doing the last minute preparations. My school plants are off the deck and in the car ready to be carried to my classroom. The school supplies folks generously donated for are in the car as well. My school bag is next to the door, and my lunch bag and water bottles are on the counter ready to be filled. I've got this! Plus, last night I didn't have a teacher nightmare, so I must be feeling more confident about this. #ready
Comments