 |
| Before the fall... |
 |
| After the fall... black and blue chin... |
Although my back's been a bit sore lately, I decided to play golf yesterday. Let's be honest with school starting my time to enjoy playing golf will be limited. Anyway, I knew it probably wasn't the best idea to walk and carry my clubs, but it's my favorite way to play the game. As I was walking to the number 7 tee, part on the cart path and part off the cart path, I twisted my ankle and fell to the ground. Since I was carrying my clubs, my face it the ground first instead of my hands. I got up, wiped the blood off my face with my right hand and gingerly walked to the tee box and hit the ball. The last three holes were not the best played, but I did finish them. Yesterday I thought the twisting of my upper back during my fall might help my lower back, but it's not the case. Instead of leaving for a bike trip in Milwaukee this afternoon, I'll be going to the chiropractor.
Comments
You're a tough kid, MM!