A friend recently moved to Minneapolis with her twins. When she was looking for a place to live and schools for the kids, I introduced her via Messenger to another friend who has two children approximately the same age. Yesterday I facilitated a meeting in Linden Hills. We met at Wild Rumpus. The adults and kids bonded immediately. After chatting, reading, petting animals and all the things one does at the bookstore, the adventure continued to the piano across the street and then to Sebastian Joes. All sat outside watching the youngsters get ice cream all over their faces while climbing on the turtles. It was a fun adventure, and I'm so happy that everyone found new friends.
A friend recently moved to Minneapolis with her twins. When she was looking for a place to live and schools for the kids, I introduced her via Messenger to another friend who has two children approximately the same age. Yesterday I facilitated a meeting in Linden Hills. We met at Wild Rumpus. The adults and kids bonded immediately. After chatting, reading, petting animals and all the things one does at the bookstore, the adventure continued to the piano across the street and then to Sebastian Joes. All sat outside watching the youngsters get ice cream all over their faces while climbing on the turtles. It was a fun adventure, and I'm so happy that everyone found new friends.

Comments