This morning I had writing time with two talented individuals. We reworked a media literacy final discussing representation in the media. Actually, we crushed it. All we need are some clips from The Hate U Give to assist. Of course, looking at movies and television shows to find representation or lack thereof is difficult for me since I don't watch movies or television shows. Also, let's be honest, at some point, I'm going to need to watch the movie in order to figure out what clips work as examples. It's all quite complicated. Most of the action took place this morning, but more action (watching the movie) still needs to take place. Lucky for me one of the talented individuals has a movie watching room, and we picked a viewing date and time. It's all coming together. August really is about taking action.
This morning I had writing time with two talented individuals. We reworked a media literacy final discussing representation in the media. Actually, we crushed it. All we need are some clips from The Hate U Give to assist. Of course, looking at movies and television shows to find representation or lack thereof is difficult for me since I don't watch movies or television shows. Also, let's be honest, at some point, I'm going to need to watch the movie in order to figure out what clips work as examples. It's all quite complicated. Most of the action took place this morning, but more action (watching the movie) still needs to take place. Lucky for me one of the talented individuals has a movie watching room, and we picked a viewing date and time. It's all coming together. August really is about taking action.

Comments