Although I'm not sure there was a lot of adventure today, I did take action to take care of my health. My first appointment this morning was my annual physical which went as most of them do which is uneventful and good. My second was given to me as a notification on Friday. I was told I needed two fillings. When the receptionist gave this morning's time as a possibility, I said, "Yep, just as well waste the whole day." I followed it up with, "I mean, I'll use the day to take care of my health. Yay! Health appointments should be taken care of for this summer. The only part of adventure came when I was able to listen to music on this old school iPod. It made me smile.
Although I'm not sure there was a lot of adventure today, I did take action to take care of my health. My first appointment this morning was my annual physical which went as most of them do which is uneventful and good. My second was given to me as a notification on Friday. I was told I needed two fillings. When the receptionist gave this morning's time as a possibility, I said, "Yep, just as well waste the whole day." I followed it up with, "I mean, I'll use the day to take care of my health. Yay! Health appointments should be taken care of for this summer. The only part of adventure came when I was able to listen to music on this old school iPod. It made me smile.
Comments
You did the right thing.