I'm all about taking action in August and preparing for the new school year. My preferable spot to do this is on my deck with a mug of coffee in hand and my computer on my lap. After today's workout (more action), I plopped myself on the deck and opened up my school Google account. Peacefully, I read and responded to school emails and posted about two more books to the school book blog. Then, the adventure (kinda sorta) began. The orange Ditch Witch which (witch which) had been parked in the lot came to life disturbing the peace. It wasn't until my neighbor and her dog crazy came out and quickly went back inside that I realized this construction was really too much adventure (and noise for me to get things accomplished), so I went back to the kitchen table and shut the door to the outside. Before posting this, I walked around to see if it looked like they were ready to leave the premises but to know avail; it looks like they'll be making adventure and noise all afternoon. #boooo
I'm all about taking action in August and preparing for the new school year. My preferable spot to do this is on my deck with a mug of coffee in hand and my computer on my lap. After today's workout (more action), I plopped myself on the deck and opened up my school Google account. Peacefully, I read and responded to school emails and posted about two more books to the school book blog. Then, the adventure (kinda sorta) began. The orange Ditch Witch which (witch which) had been parked in the lot came to life disturbing the peace. It wasn't until my neighbor and her dog crazy came out and quickly went back inside that I realized this construction was really too much adventure (and noise for me to get things accomplished), so I went back to the kitchen table and shut the door to the outside. Before posting this, I walked around to see if it looked like they were ready to leave the premises but to know avail; it looks like they'll be making adventure and noise all afternoon. #boooo
Comments