Cable is fricking expensive, so I cut cable last month. I haven't missed it one bit since I can stream the local news. That being said, it's about to be football season, and I love watching football. A friend told me about using Hulu +Live TV and a Roku stick. After the adventure of making new passwords, trying old ones, and switching browsers, I taken the action of leaving cable behind. As I try to figure out how it all works, I'm sure the adventure will continue, but for now, I'm proud of myself.
Cable is fricking expensive, so I cut cable last month. I haven't missed it one bit since I can stream the local news. That being said, it's about to be football season, and I love watching football. A friend told me about using Hulu +Live TV and a Roku stick. After the adventure of making new passwords, trying old ones, and switching browsers, I taken the action of leaving cable behind. As I try to figure out how it all works, I'm sure the adventure will continue, but for now, I'm proud of myself.
Comments