Late this afternoon I was getting ready for a little action. in the form of a bike ride with my bike club. I haven't done many rides with them, so I was excited about the Friday ride. After getting my clubs out of the car and putting my bike and other bike stuff in the car, I decided to get the rest ready before I put on my kit (shirt and shorts). All I needed was to find my wallet which normally lives in my small bike purse. It wasn't there. It wasn't in my golf bag. It wasn't in the car. It also wasn't in a myriad of other places I looked including the recycling dumpster outside where I had taken the recyclables earlier. After calling the golf course, I realized it wasn't there either. About 15 minutes into the frantic search, I called the golf course; it wasn't there either. I kept researching all of the places I had looked. Finally, I thought to find the shoes I wore to play golf yesterday. I had thrown in on the closet floor with my shoes. It was a frantic 35 minute search including action and adventure. Wallet found too late for the ride, but the wallet was found.
Late this afternoon I was getting ready for a little action. in the form of a bike ride with my bike club. I haven't done many rides with them, so I was excited about the Friday ride. After getting my clubs out of the car and putting my bike and other bike stuff in the car, I decided to get the rest ready before I put on my kit (shirt and shorts). All I needed was to find my wallet which normally lives in my small bike purse. It wasn't there. It wasn't in my golf bag. It wasn't in the car. It also wasn't in a myriad of other places I looked including the recycling dumpster outside where I had taken the recyclables earlier. After calling the golf course, I realized it wasn't there either. About 15 minutes into the frantic search, I called the golf course; it wasn't there either. I kept researching all of the places I had looked. Finally, I thought to find the shoes I wore to play golf yesterday. I had thrown in on the closet floor with my shoes. It was a frantic 35 minute search including action and adventure. Wallet found too late for the ride, but the wallet was found.
Comments
Working and losing stuff go hand in hand.
I'm glad you found your wallet, but there has to be a solution to this losing problem.