Playing golf is always action and adventure for me because I'm a mediocre golfer at best... I really kinda suck, but I really enjoy it. Today was a perfect day 80º degrees and low humidity. It was delightful. Plus, we took advantage of the Thursday special for nine holes with a cart. We planned this last week. The guy that starts early afternoon likes us. Instead of playing 9 holes, we played 18 and only paid for 9. After 9 we went in and talked to our guy, and as planned, he let us play 9 more without paying. This is already our plan for next week too. #oursecret
Playing golf is always action and adventure for me because I'm a mediocre golfer at best... I really kinda suck, but I really enjoy it. Today was a perfect day 80º degrees and low humidity. It was delightful. Plus, we took advantage of the Thursday special for nine holes with a cart. We planned this last week. The guy that starts early afternoon likes us. Instead of playing 9 holes, we played 18 and only paid for 9. After 9 we went in and talked to our guy, and as planned, he let us play 9 more without paying. This is already our plan for next week too. #oursecret
Comments