Last night I took action and watched another movie, The Hate U Give. If one reads this, it's obvious that I don't watch movies, so this was an adventure. Although I've read the book, the movie was intense almost adventuristic. I watched it because I want to use clips of the movie for my media representation assignment at the end of the year which we had used some writing time this summer to rework the assignment After watching it I realized, I should be more of an adventurist and work on watching movies more often. We'll see how it goes.
Last night I took action and watched another movie, The Hate U Give. If one reads this, it's obvious that I don't watch movies, so this was an adventure. Although I've read the book, the movie was intense almost adventuristic. I watched it because I want to use clips of the movie for my media representation assignment at the end of the year which we had used some writing time this summer to rework the assignment After watching it I realized, I should be more of an adventurist and work on watching movies more often. We'll see how it goes.

Comments
Not trying to be negative. Husbandman sometimes thinks I don't project a good image of our town.