I tried something new after seeing a friend's Facebook post to raise money for one of his foundations. Since teachers often spend a lot of money for school supplies and students' needs, I set up a Facebook fundraiser for our school, in particular my team. It was a bit of an adventure because I wasn't sure if anyone would donate. Of course, I didn't expect teachers to donate because they are always spending their own money. At the end of the fundraiser, I raised $425. Putting the plan into action, I asked five teachers how they would each spend $20 and bought them supplies. They bought construction paper, glue sticks, poster board, colored pencils, tissue, and headphones. The remainder of the money will be used throughout the year as needed by students. As the supplies came in the mail, I was thankful for those who contributed and proud of the collection.
I tried something new after seeing a friend's Facebook post to raise money for one of his foundations. Since teachers often spend a lot of money for school supplies and students' needs, I set up a Facebook fundraiser for our school, in particular my team. It was a bit of an adventure because I wasn't sure if anyone would donate. Of course, I didn't expect teachers to donate because they are always spending their own money. At the end of the fundraiser, I raised $425. Putting the plan into action, I asked five teachers how they would each spend $20 and bought them supplies. They bought construction paper, glue sticks, poster board, colored pencils, tissue, and headphones. The remainder of the money will be used throughout the year as needed by students. As the supplies came in the mail, I was thankful for those who contributed and proud of the collection.

Comments
Colored pencils are the best. We've been in school 3 weeks and most of the Thirdlander have lost most of their supplies.