I have always loved Elton John, and I have always hated going to movies. Last night I went to my first movie in at least three years to see Rocketman. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect. First, I didn't realize one can choose their own seats in a theater nor did I realize the size (and price) of popcorn and drinks has become ridiculous. Anyway, the movie was excellent, and I left with many questions which were answered best in a Times article ( I read several upon arriving home). The other looming question in my brain was if I still had the CD that had various artists performing the songs of Bernie Taupin and Elton John. Although I don't know where it's at (glove box of previous car???), I found it on Spotify. #lovingit
I have always loved Elton John, and I have always hated going to movies. Last night I went to my first movie in at least three years to see Rocketman. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect. First, I didn't realize one can choose their own seats in a theater nor did I realize the size (and price) of popcorn and drinks has become ridiculous. Anyway, the movie was excellent, and I left with many questions which were answered best in a Times article ( I read several upon arriving home). The other looming question in my brain was if I still had the CD that had various artists performing the songs of Bernie Taupin and Elton John. Although I don't know where it's at (glove box of previous car???), I found it on Spotify. #lovingit
Comments
I read a bunch of wikipedia stuff about him. I'm glad to have the article.