Wow! It's already the middle of June, and last night was my first time on the golf course last night. When I entered the clubhouse, the guy behind the desk said that he hadn't seen me this year. I told him it was my first time out. Since he knows me a bit, he followed up with, "And the first time swinging a club." Indeed he was correct. He smiled and wished me luck. My round wasn't horrible for my first time out. Perhaps I didn't actually smash the ball (at least not always straight down the fairway), but it was smashing. Being out in the sun watching ducks and geese on the river while getting exercise. What could go wrong? Well, I did lose at least two balls on the course, and we only played nine holes. All in all, it was quite delightful.
Wow! It's already the middle of June, and last night was my first time on the golf course last night. When I entered the clubhouse, the guy behind the desk said that he hadn't seen me this year. I told him it was my first time out. Since he knows me a bit, he followed up with, "And the first time swinging a club." Indeed he was correct. He smiled and wished me luck. My round wasn't horrible for my first time out. Perhaps I didn't actually smash the ball (at least not always straight down the fairway), but it was smashing. Being out in the sun watching ducks and geese on the river while getting exercise. What could go wrong? Well, I did lose at least two balls on the course, and we only played nine holes. All in all, it was quite delightful.
Comments
A golf cart is a big delight, in my book.