Neat is a synonym for delightful, and it also describes my t-shirt drawer. I took time to reorganize and declutter the t-shirt, short, sports bra, bandana drawer to ready for summer. First, I took the five or six school shirts that I will never wear this summer to the basement. Next, I took the t-shirts I probably won't wear to a nearby drawer. The ones that I wear will re-enter the t-shirt drawer. The others will be shipped off to a Goodwill type store. I'm giving them one more chance to be a part of the real t-shirt drawer. It felt so good that I also tackled the linen closet. #winning . #delightful #neat
Neat is a synonym for delightful, and it also describes my t-shirt drawer. I took time to reorganize and declutter the t-shirt, short, sports bra, bandana drawer to ready for summer. First, I took the five or six school shirts that I will never wear this summer to the basement. Next, I took the t-shirts I probably won't wear to a nearby drawer. The ones that I wear will re-enter the t-shirt drawer. The others will be shipped off to a Goodwill type store. I'm giving them one more chance to be a part of the real t-shirt drawer. It felt so good that I also tackled the linen closet. #winning . #delightful #neat
Comments