I am not a fan of bagels. When our administration thinks they are being nice by supplying bagels, they are mistaken. Donuts are always more desirable, delightful, and of course, gratifying (a synonym for delightful). At last night's staff get together, a colleague and I were once again sharing our disgust about today's morning breakfast treat being bagels instead of donuts. The administration was still at the get together, so I shared my views rather loudly. As my colleague and I discussed who was going to pick up the donuts in the morning, one of the administrators admitted that they had bought donuts instead of bagels. My colleague and I immediately arose from our chairs and gave a high five across another colleague. #winning #lastdaydone #readyforsummer
I am not a fan of bagels. When our administration thinks they are being nice by supplying bagels, they are mistaken. Donuts are always more desirable, delightful, and of course, gratifying (a synonym for delightful). At last night's staff get together, a colleague and I were once again sharing our disgust about today's morning breakfast treat being bagels instead of donuts. The administration was still at the get together, so I shared my views rather loudly. As my colleague and I discussed who was going to pick up the donuts in the morning, one of the administrators admitted that they had bought donuts instead of bagels. My colleague and I immediately arose from our chairs and gave a high five across another colleague. #winning #lastdaydone #readyforsummer
Comments
Every time I turned around, I was staring at a box of doughnuts.