When I was riding the Midtown Greenway a couple of days ago, I passed these large portraits on the wall and promised myself I would stop and take photos on the way back. Yesterday, I did a quick ride, before the rain, to capture this mural. It's entitled Homeless or Homebody. There's a delightful QR code that goes to this glorious website. The time and work that went into putting these images on the greenway is amazing and appropriate. A large number of folks, for whatever reason, are still homeless and living on and around the greenway. A big thanks to the Midtown Greenway folks and this photographer for bringing their stories to light. I'm glad I went back to get pictures, but more importantly, I'm glad I looked at his website. We need to take care of each other and ourselves to the best of our abilities.
When I was riding the Midtown Greenway a couple of days ago, I passed these large portraits on the wall and promised myself I would stop and take photos on the way back. Yesterday, I did a quick ride, before the rain, to capture this mural. It's entitled Homeless or Homebody. There's a delightful QR code that goes to this glorious website. The time and work that went into putting these images on the greenway is amazing and appropriate. A large number of folks, for whatever reason, are still homeless and living on and around the greenway. A big thanks to the Midtown Greenway folks and this photographer for bringing their stories to light. I'm glad I went back to get pictures, but more importantly, I'm glad I looked at his website. We need to take care of each other and ourselves to the best of our abilities.
Comments
Thanks for sharing this.