The weather has been cool which is not to say it's the same as delightful, but cool is a synonym (according to the list) of delightful. Yesterday was cool in temperatures and cool as in delightful. I biked outside and inside. In the morning, I rode across and beside the Mississippi River and enjoyed its beauty. In the evening, I decided to challenge myself by attending my favorite spin class. It was cool (and I was delighted) when the instructor was legitimately pleased to see me. He was also a bit surprised and stated that it was too warm outside to see me in class.
My buddy also emailed me our two day itinerary to ride the Elroy-Sparta State Trail in Wisconsin. It has three tunnels. At least one is a mile long and completely dark. It's 110 mile ride from Winona, Minnesota to Reedsburg, Wisconsion, so we'll be crossing the Mississippi River on this ride too. I'm excited. It's going to be a cool ride.

Comments
So COOL!