Remember the lemon and blueberry piece of cake that I received in the beginning of the month. Last night my same neighbor sent a text as I was leaving the bike trail asking if I was home. She delivered this wonderful raspberry (with walnuts) muffin to my door. I saved it for a breakfast delight and feel I made a wonderful decision. I like my new congenial (delightful) neighbor. At first I thought I liked her old retriever Gracie better, but the truth is that Gracie doesn't bake.
Remember the lemon and blueberry piece of cake that I received in the beginning of the month. Last night my same neighbor sent a text as I was leaving the bike trail asking if I was home. She delivered this wonderful raspberry (with walnuts) muffin to my door. I saved it for a breakfast delight and feel I made a wonderful decision. I like my new congenial (delightful) neighbor. At first I thought I liked her old retriever Gracie better, but the truth is that Gracie doesn't bake.
Comments
But I wonder if she has some ulterior motive for all this scone giving? Be careful.