Today was absolutely charming (delightful). The weather is absolutely perfect. For one, I read Where the Crawdads Sing. I guess it's been on the New York Times bestseller list for months. It seems I'm "behind the times" (pun intended) because I just found out about it this week. Anyway, it was a charming book that I read outside while drinking water and eating bing cherries. Although I didn't give it five stars (I went with 4), it was a great summer read, and summer is absolutely delightful.
Today was absolutely charming (delightful). The weather is absolutely perfect. For one, I read Where the Crawdads Sing. I guess it's been on the New York Times bestseller list for months. It seems I'm "behind the times" (pun intended) because I just found out about it this week. Anyway, it was a charming book that I read outside while drinking water and eating bing cherries. Although I didn't give it five stars (I went with 4), it was a great summer read, and summer is absolutely delightful.
Comments
I also like bing cherries.
And summer as well.