Well, I'm still going off the synonyms from the delight definition that I posted early in this challenge. Today's word is beezer although I'm not really sure how it fits.
I guess some words aren't as fitting as other, but I've been in a prize-fight against the big black ants on my deck. Last evening, I posted to Facebook that I took a propane torch to two ants crossing my deck which allowed my neighbors and I to meet the fire department. I added a photo from my visit to the fire department in the fall. Honestly, by now, I didn't think any of my Facebook friends would believe it since I post lies (un-true) all of the time. Unfortunately, some were worried. Actually, I'm worried that anyone believed it. Tonight, as I was removing nail polish, I took the nail polish remover on a cotton swab to some of them. Anyway, it was beezer (delightful). When I was done I gave up and went to the spray bottle in which I have my insect poison. It's been satisfying sitting out here and spraying ants. Maybe they'll get the message.

Comments