Before I went to bed last night, I checked Weather.com to figure out the best time to ride this morning since rain has been forecasted or most of the day. At 6:00 am I woke to my alarm because it was to be the ideal time. Did I mention that I also awoke to rain? At one point my phone app said it was clear as I could hear the rain. I LEARNED that looking outside is the best way to check the weather.
Before I went to bed last night, I checked Weather.com to figure out the best time to ride this morning since rain has been forecasted or most of the day. At 6:00 am I woke to my alarm because it was to be the ideal time. Did I mention that I also awoke to rain? At one point my phone app said it was clear as I could hear the rain. I LEARNED that looking outside is the best way to check the weather.
Comments