Last night I LEARNED about this week's upcoming forecast. It's actually unacceptable. The amount of snow keeps changing, but I've heard 6" to 16". As soon as I learned of this crazy forecast, I asked my friend if I could use her husband's bike with studded tires. Some may remember that I had to use it last year also. Obviously, this is not information I wanted to learn. At least today was in the 60s for today's ride.
Last night I LEARNED about this week's upcoming forecast. It's actually unacceptable. The amount of snow keeps changing, but I've heard 6" to 16". As soon as I learned of this crazy forecast, I asked my friend if I could use her husband's bike with studded tires. Some may remember that I had to use it last year also. Obviously, this is not information I wanted to learn. At least today was in the 60s for today's ride.

Comments