During yesterday's ride I LEARNED that spring is showing itself in the trees. It was glorious to see the green buds on the trees. Although it was a bit windy, it was a glorious ride. I also learned that I'm not sure I learned anything yesterday. Maybe I'll learn a bit more today. Trying to blog about something I learned every day in April is becoming a challenge, but at least I'm posting something every day even if it's frivolous.
During yesterday's ride I LEARNED that spring is showing itself in the trees. It was glorious to see the green buds on the trees. Although it was a bit windy, it was a glorious ride. I also learned that I'm not sure I learned anything yesterday. Maybe I'll learn a bit more today. Trying to blog about something I learned every day in April is becoming a challenge, but at least I'm posting something every day even if it's frivolous.
Comments
It's been interesting thinking about whether or not I've learned something every day.