Yesterday was the first day of testing season. We have 3 sessions this week and more to come as spring continues. Typically, a couple of colleagues and I compare steps as we "actively monitor." For me it means walking in a circle around my room while I read. I started reading Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver yesterday. I also read it throughout the day since students are writing their research essays and don't need much guidance. Anyway, back to walking, I was concerned about my new tattoo rubbing against my jeans, so I taped a napkin to cover it... brilliant! I was really pleased with my idea and my walking. Plus, 5,000 steps in 1.5 hours walking around my room seems pretty good. Perhaps I'm ready for another day.
Yesterday was the first day of testing season. We have 3 sessions this week and more to come as spring continues. Typically, a couple of colleagues and I compare steps as we "actively monitor." For me it means walking in a circle around my room while I read. I started reading Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver yesterday. I also read it throughout the day since students are writing their research essays and don't need much guidance. Anyway, back to walking, I was concerned about my new tattoo rubbing against my jeans, so I taped a napkin to cover it... brilliant! I was really pleased with my idea and my walking. Plus, 5,000 steps in 1.5 hours walking around my room seems pretty good. Perhaps I'm ready for another day.
Comments