Yesterday, I presented to the education majors about technology. I started out talking about the current educational books I was reading and added in Back and Forth by LH. The instructor of the course also said great things about the book. As I started talking to the class, I LEARNED that university students are much calmer than 7th graders. I feel as though the presentation went well. Students asked great questions about use of technology in the classroom and dutifully clicked on the links/websites/apps I suggested. Although it was easier than teaching 7th graders, I wasn't sure what they were thinking. Seventh graders have no problem expressing their feelings. I feel that university students should have the same enthusiasm even though it often looks a bit crazy in class. The instructor, my former colleague, said they did actually learned and was thankful for my presentation. It made me wonder if teaching high school is a combination of middle school and higher education. It's been years since I taught high school. Today's presentation doesn't make me want to go back to high school or teach higher education, but it was a good experience.
I am currently reading The Perfect Nanny. It seems as though it's going to be another crazy read.

Comments
That really made my day, MM.
Can you send me a list some time of the links and apps you suggested in your presentation?
The Perfect Nanny is on my to read list now.
Happy Sunday, Kiddo.