I listened to season one of Serial and was immediately caught up in the story. Season two was average to below average which is why I had no plans on listening to season three. I actually LEARNED about season three from one of the most intelligent/level headed people I know. She kept asking me if I had listened to it. Finally I broke down and listened to the first episode. It's brilliant shows a lot about our judicial system. As soon as I finished the first episode, I started the second episode. Currently, I'm listening to the third episode. I think one needs space in between the episodes to let it all sink in. You should LEARN from me and start listening.
I listened to season one of Serial and was immediately caught up in the story. Season two was average to below average which is why I had no plans on listening to season three. I actually LEARNED about season three from one of the most intelligent/level headed people I know. She kept asking me if I had listened to it. Finally I broke down and listened to the first episode. It's brilliant shows a lot about our judicial system. As soon as I finished the first episode, I started the second episode. Currently, I'm listening to the third episode. I think one needs space in between the episodes to let it all sink in. You should LEARN from me and start listening.

Comments
episode of season 3.
I'll learn from you and try again.