Yesterday I was talking to someone on the phone, and they brought up that some people have the tradition of planting potatoes on Good Friday. This didn't make any sense since Good Friday is a different date (as is Easter of course) every year. She said she knew several people that did this. As I was talking to her I googled it and found a Farmers' Almanac article. I LEARNED that this is a real thing although it still seems crazy.
Yesterday I was talking to someone on the phone, and they brought up that some people have the tradition of planting potatoes on Good Friday. This didn't make any sense since Good Friday is a different date (as is Easter of course) every year. She said she knew several people that did this. As I was talking to her I googled it and found a Farmers' Almanac article. I LEARNED that this is a real thing although it still seems crazy.

Comments