Over - Under is something in betting. I'm not sure exactly. I feel like it's a bit of a prediction. The weather people make predictions. If I was a betting person, I'd rarely bet on their forecasts being accurate. This morning I set my alarm for 5am, based on last night's forecast, to ride before the rain. When I checked the forecast at 5am, it looked like I could sleep for another hour because the rain was coming at 8am. My ride was a bit cold, but the trails were fairly empty. Of course, I made sure I was home before 8am, so I would miss the rain. I LEARNED that I could have slept in a bit more. It's almost 8:30 and there's still no rain.
Speaking of over/under, last night I asked a group of folks at happy hour if the toilet paper should go over or under. It's something I never put much thought into until my dad's girlfriend was insistent it was over (makes sense), so now I make sure it's always over. It's become a habit. Last night in the happy hour establishment's bathroom the toilet paper was under, and I actually noticed it. I LEARNED the folks at the table didn't really seem to care, but I think it's certainly over. Thoughts?!
Comments
I admire your commitment to the biking goal.
Well done!