I got a new bike light that releases the opposite of my current bike light. I fought with it for 15 minutes before a friend showed up at my house. She released it in a minute. Although she struggled, she didn't struggle like I did. My mind was set that there was only one way to release it. It was so obvious, but my finger had already fought too hard. I guess I LEARNED to think it through first.
I got a new bike light that releases the opposite of my current bike light. I fought with it for 15 minutes before a friend showed up at my house. She released it in a minute. Although she struggled, she didn't struggle like I did. My mind was set that there was only one way to release it. It was so obvious, but my finger had already fought too hard. I guess I LEARNED to think it through first.
Comments