I'm beginning to figure out (learn) what layers I need each day for biking depending on the weather (temperature, precipitation, wind...). Yesterday I was certain I was ready after looking at weather.com and thinking back to the past two days rides. My route was even chosen after looking at the wind direction. The one thing I learned on my ride which I didn't take into consideration before riding was that riding around the lakes (still fairly iced over) is colder. Learning often comes from struggling. If I choose the lakes as part of my route in the future, I have learned to take the ice into consideration.
I'm beginning to figure out (learn) what layers I need each day for biking depending on the weather (temperature, precipitation, wind...). Yesterday I was certain I was ready after looking at weather.com and thinking back to the past two days rides. My route was even chosen after looking at the wind direction. The one thing I learned on my ride which I didn't take into consideration before riding was that riding around the lakes (still fairly iced over) is colder. Learning often comes from struggling. If I choose the lakes as part of my route in the future, I have learned to take the ice into consideration.

Comments