It's that day of the year when I get out my pink fishnets and knock Chuck Taylor's for Day of Pink. Yesterday I gave an introduction, and we talked a bit about bullying and the Day. I was explaining that we don't celebrate our day on the actual day due to our crazy testing schedule. The students were interested enough to look up the actual day. Thanks to them, I LEARNED the actual day is April 10th.
It's that day of the year when I get out my pink fishnets and knock Chuck Taylor's for Day of Pink. Yesterday I gave an introduction, and we talked a bit about bullying and the Day. I was explaining that we don't celebrate our day on the actual day due to our crazy testing schedule. The students were interested enough to look up the actual day. Thanks to them, I LEARNED the actual day is April 10th.
Comments
And I love your fishnets.