Growing up around lakes, one of my favorite things is the dark, blue ice before the ice leaves the lake. I tried to capture it on my ride today. Today was a dark, blue ice day. At school a colleague and I were in the middle of two fights within an hour. I LEARNED (well, I probably already knew) that I work with some of the most kind, tough, and caring individuals. My ability to teach in this building is due to their support.
Growing up around lakes, one of my favorite things is the dark, blue ice before the ice leaves the lake. I tried to capture it on my ride today. Today was a dark, blue ice day. At school a colleague and I were in the middle of two fights within an hour. I LEARNED (well, I probably already knew) that I work with some of the most kind, tough, and caring individuals. My ability to teach in this building is due to their support.
Comments