I bought a cheap pair of airpods on line although I'm certain they're not actual Apple Airpods becasue I wanted to be like the cool kids. Since every middle school seems to have a pair to hide behind their hair, I thought I'd buy a pair. My reasoning was a bit more rational. Instead of having my earbuds in while biking, I thought using one airpod would be safer. When I bought them, I couldn't get the pair to sync together (for when not riding). Yesterday I even brought them in for my advisory girls to help me. Even the young teens couldn't get them to work. It really doesn't matter because most of the time I'll only be using one. The main problem is that I've ridden with the one twice. It doesn't stay charged for the entire ride even a short 15 mile ride. What's my point? Cheaper isn't always better. I've LEARNED to do some research before spending my money especially when it looks like a real bargain.
I bought a cheap pair of airpods on line although I'm certain they're not actual Apple Airpods becasue I wanted to be like the cool kids. Since every middle school seems to have a pair to hide behind their hair, I thought I'd buy a pair. My reasoning was a bit more rational. Instead of having my earbuds in while biking, I thought using one airpod would be safer. When I bought them, I couldn't get the pair to sync together (for when not riding). Yesterday I even brought them in for my advisory girls to help me. Even the young teens couldn't get them to work. It really doesn't matter because most of the time I'll only be using one. The main problem is that I've ridden with the one twice. It doesn't stay charged for the entire ride even a short 15 mile ride. What's my point? Cheaper isn't always better. I've LEARNED to do some research before spending my money especially when it looks like a real bargain.
Comments