I am a crazy deleter, and I typically only have two or three tabs open on my computer. Recently, my phone battery has been draining quickly, so I took it to the Genius Bar on Saturday. I also am someone who always quits apps after using, so I was shocked to learn that closing the browser doesn't keep the tabs from using your battery. For some reason, I figured closing the app closed my tabs. When the tech helping me opened my browser, I had literally hundreds of tabs open. I went in Saturday, and although I'm not sure it's solved my problem, I LEARNED to shut the tabs.
I am a crazy deleter, and I typically only have two or three tabs open on my computer. Recently, my phone battery has been draining quickly, so I took it to the Genius Bar on Saturday. I also am someone who always quits apps after using, so I was shocked to learn that closing the browser doesn't keep the tabs from using your battery. For some reason, I figured closing the app closed my tabs. When the tech helping me opened my browser, I had literally hundreds of tabs open. I went in Saturday, and although I'm not sure it's solved my problem, I LEARNED to shut the tabs.
Comments