My day started fairly amazing. When the first alarm rang, I only hit snooze once,, and I didn't wait for the second alarm to sound. I went out and rode my bike through some slushy, snowy roads, and returned home to finish my workout. While I was trying to ride through the slush, I LEARNED a lesson. The first time I was riding up at a slight (very slight) incline through some slush, I slowed down out of fear. I rode a bit and retraced my path. The second time, I kept riding which worked out much better. Even though the day started out fairly grand, I'm still bummed. I took a break between biking and core to post today's pictures to Instagram (miscmissives) when I realized it was not Friday, the 13th as I had thought. Today's only the 12th. Bummer!
#30daysofbiking will bet my ready because... in 99 days, I will begin RAGBRAI, the bike ride across Iowa. In 20, days, I will begin BRR (Bloody Rectum Ride), 200 miles in two days starting in Atlanta.
Comments
Does your rectum actually bleed when you do RAGBRAI????