![]() |
| Not the eagle but an eagle... the Lake of the Isles eagle looked the same. |
On my way to spin class, I was driving around the southern tip of Lake of the Isles when I saw a bald eagle in a tree. I slowed down (making sure no one was behind me) to gawk at the bird. Two walkers were coming toward me on the path. I kept waving at them from my car and motioning to the tree. At first, I think they thought I was crazy until they saw the joy I was trying to share. Both stopped on the trail and waved back in appreciation. Joy shared.
As I kept driving on to spin class, I was disappointed that I hadn't stopped to get out of my car and take a picture. I slowed down for the eagle, but maybe I should have stopped for the photo op. It doesn't matter. Joy was had and shared.

Comments
I actually love most birds.